Terms and Conditions of Rent
To be read before completion of our Printable Booking Form.
- CONTRACT : The contract for a holiday rental becomes binding only when the owner issues the Confirmation of Booking and the deposit (or if within 4 weeks the full rental ) is paid in cleared funds. The contract will be subject to all of the following conditions.
- CARE OF THE PROPERTY : You must agree to take good care of the property, to leave it clean and tidy and to pay for any breakages, repairs or extra cleaning.
- PAYMENT : A Non-refundable deposit of £100 is payable at the time of booking. A provisional booking must be confirmed with a completed Booking Form and payment within 7 days. The balance must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the rental period. Non payment of the balance on or before the due date will be construed as a cancellation by you, and the terms of condition 4. will apply. If you book within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period the full rental payment is required.
- CANCELLATION : We do not provide cancellation cover and recommend you take out cancellation insurance.
In the event that you should need to cancel, cancellation must be made in writing and the following will apply:
Deposits are not refundable.
If you cancel a booking within four weeks of the scheduled date of arrival there shall be no obligation on our part to refund any monies you have paid. However, if we successfully re-let the property, we will refund less the £100 deposit.
If you cancel a booking more than four weeks before the scheduled date of arrival, and providing we can re-let the property, we will refund any monies paid less the £100 deposit.
Should we for any reason need to cancel your booking we are relieved from liability, however we will commit to find you alternative holiday accommodation in the area. Should this alternative property not be acceptable to you we will refund in full the money you have paid.
- OCCUPANCY : The property is offered only on the understanding that no more than 7 people will use it unless previously agreed with ourselves.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE : Arrival from 16:00 on the first day and departure by 10:00 on the last day unless previously agreed with us. At the end of your holiday please ensure you have taken all of your possessions, strip the beds down to the protectors and place used bedding and towels etc in the bath. The key must be returned to the key safe. Any items you have left behind can be posted back on receipt of a cheque for postage, minimum charge £8, items will be kept for 2 weeks only.
- PETS : No pets are allowed in the property.
- SMOKING : No Smoking in the property.
- ACCESS : We will be allowed access to the property should it be required for inspection or repairs at any reasonable time during the rental period.
- PROBLEMS : In the event of any problems or if you have reasonable grounds for complaint you must inform us immediately so that we can deal with it as quickly as possible. No complaints can be dealt with after your holiday.
- LOSS & INJURY : We do not accept liability for any loss, damage, sickness or injury, howsoever caused to any client or member of their party. Please ensure that cleaning liquids etc provided are kept out of the reach of children.