Cosy self-catering stone
for 4 (+ 2 children)
In the village of Waren Mill, near Bamburgh on the stunning Northumberland coast
Yards from the Nature reserve
of Budle Bay
Prices & Availability
Find Eider Cottage
A charming converted former miller’s cottage with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove.
Two miles to Bamburgh village with facilities & historic castle.
A wide choice of interest such as bird watching, fishing, golf, tennis, walking, horseriding are all close to hand.
- Two bedrooms: one double with en-suite shower room, one with double bed and children’s bunk beds.
- Spacious bathroom with shower over bath & electric towel rail.
- Comfortable spacious lounge/diner with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove, TV, DVD, CD/Radio
- Kitchen: fully equipped for 4+2 with washer, dishwasher & microwave.
Services and Facilities
- Electric heating throughout inc. in rent
- Bed linen is provided, (towels are not provided)
- WiFi available
- Flat screen freeview tv, dvd, cd & radio
- Selection of games, books, CD’s & DVD's
- Bed linen is provided, towels are not provided
- Parking for 1 car
- No smoking
Price: From £350 to £800 per week,
Short breaks: up to 4 nights: from £300 (Nov – Easter)
(See Prices/Enquiries for more details)