Cosy self-catering stone
In the village of Waren Mill, near Bamburgh on the stunning Northumberland coast
Yards from the Nature reserve
of Budle Bay
Find Eider Cottage
A charming converted former miller’s cottage with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove.
Two miles to Bamburgh village with facilities & historic castle.
A wide choice of interest such as bird watching, fishing, golf, tennis, walking, horseriding are all close to hand.
- Two en-suite bedrooms: one double with en suite shower room, 2nd bedroom has 2 zip and link single beds which can be joined to form king size, this room also has an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, sink & w.c.
- Comfortable spacious lounge/diner with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove, TV, DVD, CD/Radio
- Kitchen: fully equipped for 4 with washer/dryer dishwasher and microwave.
Services and Facilities
- Electric heating throughout inc. in rent
- Bed linen is provided, (towels are not provided)
- WiFi available
- Flat screen freeview tv, dvd, cd & radio
- Selection of games, books, CD’s & DVD's
- Bed linen & towels are provided
- Parking for 1 car
- No smoking