The Old School House
Self-catering house for up to six
Near Bamburgh Castle with all facilities of the village within a short walk.
A short stroll to the stunning Northumberland Coast beach
Large spacious rooms
Sorry no pets
Find The Old School House
Formerly Bamburgh Boys School, now, fully renovated, it’s a beautifully located property for a great holiday retreat. Only a 200 yard walk to the fabulous sandy beach and historic castle (great views from the bedroom) and even less to the village pubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Large living room with inglenook fireplace, electric stove, freeview TV including DVD player, portable CD player, and dining table.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, Belfast sink and breakfast table.
Shower room with hand basin, w/c and washing machine.
- Two very large bedrooms with great castle views; one consisting of a king size and a single bed. The other bedroom is made up with two zip and link beds (operates as either a super king or twins), a further single bed plus a pull out mattress suitable for an additional child.
Both rooms are well furnished, have dressers and wardrobes and benefit from great sea views.
- Bathroom with bath and hand shower, w.c and sink
- Central heating throughout the property.
- WiFi available
- Freeview TV, DVD/CD player,
- Selection of games, books, CD’s & DVD's
- Electric cooker, fridge freezer, Belfast sink, microwave and washing machine.
- Bed linen is provided, (towels are not provided)
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- No Smoking
- Sorry, we do not take pets.
Price: £540 to £957 per week,
Short breaks: up to 4 nights: from £399 (Nov – Easter)
(See Prices/Enquiries for more details)