10 The Wynding
Self catering holiday cottage for 4
in the village of Bamburgh on the stunning Northumberland Coast
Minutes from beach
All facilities of Bamburgh village within a short walk.
Sorry no pets
Prices & Availability
Find 10 The Wynding
A comfortable and well equipped cottage in the picturesque village of Bamburgh on the Northumberland Coast.
The cottage backs on to a children's play area, tennis court and cricket ground at the foot of the castle and the wide, sandy beach can be reached by a path across the dunes.
All the facilities of Bamburgh village within a short walk.
- Two bedrooms, one with king sized bed and one with two singles that
can be joined to make a super-king (please enquire).
- Refitted bathroom with electric shower over bath,
airing cupboard, electric heater and hairdryer.
- Spacious sitting room with coal open fire, TV and
- Kitchen/diner, fully equipped for
4, including dishwasher, washer and built in microwave.
- Heating is provided by storage heaters, individual convector
heaters and an open fire.
Services and Facilities
included in the rent.
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Honesty telephone
- Bed linen is provided, (towels are not provided)
- TV and Radio/CD player
- Selection of games, books, CD’s & DVD's
- Parking for one car at rear of cottage
- No Smoking
- Sorry, we do not take pets
Price: From £425 to £850 pw
Short breaks: up to 4 nights: from £300 (Nov – Easter)
(See Prices/Enquiries for more details)